Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Linkin Park T-Shirt Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there Daggers!

I participated in the Linkin Park T-Shirt Design Contest. Here is my final piece:

[Image: Castle%20of%20Glass6Alt1_scale.jpg]

Now i need as much votes as I can get, so if u like this Design please visit my talenthouse page and vote for it:

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvit...412a46/978

Enjoy, Greets and thanks

Sebastian
hey man.. cool design...
just for educational purpose..
you should visit Stephen Silver on fb.. he has some "nice" things to say about this kind of contests..in particular this one...
i think he has a very good point..

www.facebook.com/stephensilver
(05-22-2013, 10:20 AM)sker2 Wrote: [ -> ]hey man.. cool design...
just for educational purpose..
you should visit Stephen Silver on fb.. he has some "nice" things to say about this kind of contests..in particular this one...
i think he has a very good point..

www.facebook.com/stephensilver

Well, nice u like it.
I heard this case of Stephen Silver before. But I'm at the standpoint that I see this contest as a nice way to get yourself in people's eyes and maybe get something in return. If not that's ok for me.
I'm not a professional yet, but I know what you may get as a prize is less than you would get by a real job but there I have to say that this kind of contest is just a community contest and not the band searching for new designers. So they are just giving something back to the community.

But ofcause this is disputatious. And maybe I wouldn't have entered if I had heared about Silver before entering.

But anyway, I now hope I get as many votes as possible ;)