Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Ambitious art fiend.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

strategos1618

Hi, I'm 19 years old and looking to get really good at art. I am right now studying the skeleton and have yet to actually make it to a life figure drawing class.

I am currently making an abysmal comic each day and you are welcome to view it here: http://strategos1618.tumblr.com/

Now, they are quite bad and even borderline nonsensical, but I am producing them because I don't want to not do them! I am looking to get better and in the long run very good at making successful web comics.

I am also into self-development and anything to do with business.

Any art advice is very much appreciated and will be deeply considered. I am definitely looking forward to them.

Thank you.

Here is an imaginative drawing of the parts of the skeleton I know to some degree, I focused on the Pelvis here. The rib cage definitely needs a great deal of refinement, well everything does, but I will give that some attention soon.

Right now my strategy is to get a pretty good handle on the skeleton as I have a high quality life sized one in my room. I will starting life drawing as soon as I can.

Thanks

strategos1618

Here is another imaginative drawing.

strategos1618

Yay! drawing is so fun