Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Black needs a sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(06-20-2012, 06:00 AM)BlueStar Wrote: [ -> ]ALL your study's look great! I envy envy envy ... must . study. harder, aaarrghhh.

Hehe, thanks man..
Really great compilation of work in this sketchbook, the rabbit commission is especially great, keep up the hard work!
[Image: vilppu_feet_by_canoda-d54f6os.jpg]

This cold turkey thing is driving me nuts
[Image: vilppu_arms_by_canoda-d54iwub.jpg]
those studies are solid, would like to see a lot more imagination stuff tho, no matter how much it sucks. Then you know what to better work on and it's easier to crit
Your studies are absolutely killing it man. And as everyone else is gonna say, that rabbit's awesome. That's the problem with it being on the first page I guess, noone's going to miss it. Nice work man. Also, the jousting study's sweet, must have been a bitch to do I guess.

Keep it up, I'd love to see a bit more imagination work I guess, but what's here is wicked. Good job. :)
uh, I will have to redo these 'cause skype went nuts right when I tried to concentrate.

[Image: arms_by_canoda-d54pf9b.jpg]
[Image: faces1_by_canoda-d54wthe.jpg]
[Image: faces2_by_canoda-d54wtkx.jpg]

crossdelcross

damn awesome man u inspire me to do more anatomt stuff :O

Pedro Cardoso

awesome!! reallyyyy good lines there!!
Lines are so fresh and so clean, clean...! Reminds me of Hannes.
Forgot to bring drawing stuff to the hotel

[Image: scribbles_by_canoda-d55o5q5.jpg]

(07-01-2012, 02:04 PM)maxpower Wrote: [ -> ]Lines are so fresh and so clean, clean...! Reminds me of Hannes.

Thank you. Although I don't know if I really deserve that
I'm just adoring the studies of the legs and muscles. The way you show the shape is really stunning.
First time in Life drawing classes. Somewhat in order.
I'd like to think I got a bit better.

[Image: lifedrawing_by_canoda-d562m54.jpg]
hippo study and something old

[Image: hippo_study_by_canoda-d56kamy.jpg]
[Image: wat_and_watt_by_canoda-d56fk09.jpg]
Mellow Yellow day

[Image: deadly_waters_by_canoda-d576xu1.jpg]
In the middle of moving. Barely time to doodle.

[Image: b4070016a82f44bcb8a10a2d114d3cf0-d5ba4zu.jpg]
Those faces a couple of posts ago look awesome! and the hippo man, so full of hippo-ness, its great! want to see more creature designs too, they look very interesting, would like to see more :)
You get internet points for cat sketches! I really like the poses you captured. Keep on the good work!
Good job with those sketches and studies!! The warrior on the horse looks nice as well : )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6