Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: trouble with the wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, I have problems with the wing of the statue eagle, dont look so good

[Image: 1NsEPD5uN7QRQxHyqRWNPIvvJlnrmC1.jpg]
Hi oxiso! I don't know if that's going to be helpful but whenever I have similar problem, that something I'm drawing looks weird, I can't make it look good in perspective I would think of another approach, something more readable and clearer. It's hard, no one likes to give up but I always tell myself it's for the picture sake :)
here's what I would do with it
[attachment=25445]
(06-17-2013, 07:02 PM)Madzia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi oxiso! I don't know if that's going to be helpful but whenever I have similar problem, that something I'm drawing looks weird, I can't make it look good in perspective I would think of another approach, something more readable and clearer. It's hard, no one likes to give up but I always tell myself it's for the picture sake :)

Thanks, that would be great, but the original position is this

[Image: Statue_eagle_Bird27_.jpg]
(06-17-2013, 07:02 PM)Madzia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi oxiso! I don't know if that's going to be helpful but whenever I have similar problem, that something I'm drawing looks weird, I can't make it look good in perspective I would think of another approach, something more readable and clearer. It's hard, no one likes to give up but I always tell myself it's for the picture sake :)

anyway thanks for your advice