Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi, its me and my eagle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, its me and my eagle again.. this time i need a general opinion. by the way my intention is that the colo look like in certain films of the WWII :)

[Image: dwtym.jpg]
hey, maybe I can help you :D
I think it would be grat, if the edges of you picture were a darker, therefore you craete a better focus on your selling point. You could try adding a gradient like in this foto http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wall...s_rain.jpg
Additionally it might be good, to use the gradation curve from photoshop. This will increase the deth of the picture.
Additionally, you might wand to look at your pic with blurred vision. It will show you that the mountains behind the statue and the eagles pecker begin to fuse, since their colour value is similar. You could therefore darken the pecker and lighten the background a little. ;D

Overall I think the pic is drawn with a lot of detail, which is great, and the compositon is also nice. The rainy day mood is compelling and the background blur really gives the picture deth.

( sorry for my bad englisch, I'm not a native speaker, still I hope it helped. Would you rather like a paintover, or did the critic help? )
Oxiso I don't want to be the grumpy but you really don't need separate threads for every progress you made, especially if you're creating few illustration for same topic. If you want to receive constructive critique show it as it going to be show - together, with whole story and guideline you need to stick to. Otherwise people will repeat over and over the same critique. What kind of "certain films of the WWII" it need to look? Nobody know what kind of "certain films" you have in mind :D
(06-23-2013, 03:46 AM)Madzia Wrote: [ -> ]Oxiso I don't want to be the grumpy but you really don't need separate threads for every progress you made, especially if you're creating few illustration for same topic. If you want to receive constructive critique show it as it going to be show - together, with whole story and guideline you need to stick to. Otherwise people will repeat over and over the same critique. What kind of "certain films of the WWII" it need to look? Nobody know what kind of "certain films" you have in mind :D

hahaha, you're right, what happens is that I'm new here. and the illustrations, I mean films with this kind of colors [Image: val-10.png]