Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Inklings Sketchbook.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Inkling

Hey all. I posted a sketchbook here a long time ago but never kept it up but now Conceptart.org seems kind of iffy but in an attempt to expand and reach out to more of the community i've decided to start one here!

So here goes nothing.

[Image: 0GKQ08N.jpg]
[Image: C5RBdUU.jpg]
[Image: E0bSOgO.jpg]
[Image: cso2F96.jpg]
[Image: k4E6SsJ.jpg]
Heres a video of the process for the owl

Inkling

Heres a Game of thrones piece im working on.

[Image: De83BFk.jpg]
Omg I can't stop looking at the eyes of owl. Love that piece ! :D
Anyway, welcome to CD and thats a nice way to start sketchbook. Work more on studies and don't stare at photo too much, look at the result and ask yourself- is this natural? Is there something off?

Can't wait to see this Game of thrones piece .
Keep up with work and have fun :D

SpectreX

Great start here!
The owl piece is indeed fascinating ^^
The eyes really draw the viewer into it.
Great job!

Keep it up!
Holy balls dude! You're kicking all kinds of butt!!

In loooooove with those bears and the owl creature.
Also can't wait to see that GoT piece finished.

I really can't crit anything,
Keep it up!

(p.s. nice name ;) haha)

JGZ

Looking forward to that GoT one ;]

Inkling

Wow guys thanks for the large response :) It's nice to be in an active forum. I'm going to try and post more often since i'm kind of a lurker most days hah.

Toxic i definitely do need to get started on general studies. At the moment i'm caught up with some freelance stuff i'm taking on the side while im in school but i kind of regret it cause i want to focus on my own stuff and i feel like i cant because of them. hopefully i can get them out of the way fast enough. Here's something i was messing around with today.

[Image: fPxGzvL.jpg]

MajaD

Hey, love the owl! :D

And that GoT piece is gonna be awesome. Drawing more people in the same place = anatomical hell for me, but you seem to have a great grasp of things. :)

Inkling

Ah well its drawn from reference even though you're completely right i NEVER do it and i still don't know if i can finish it it's pretty challenging but i'll try.
Hey man, great job with the colour play on those heads.
I like that owl piece very much and that's one creepy looking bird.
I'm looking forward to the GOT piece too.