Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Madzia's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Cool stuff :)
Wow! Love your work!

Now I want to try and print a book, haha. It won't be very good, but it would be cool to have a book.

I had a question. That demon chick on page one. Did you do the 3d first and then paint on top?

Anyway keep up the badass work!
Thanks everybody!
@Sublimus this demon chick is an character from game DOTA2 that my bf was making accessories for. That's why I have her model in 3d and I used it to speed up a process :)

I'm so busy with moving to Dusseldorf, Germany in next month(!!) Still looking for apartment hope I will find something till then _^_ I have to sell car and organize transport ..gosh why do I suck so much in "life" stuff. In thous moments I fell huuuuge distance to "normal" ppl who have social skills on higher level than me. I could just draw all day that's the only thing that I feel good at xD

Few still life color studies. I will try to continue with them, just make them more complex cuz they started to be a little to obvious and I noticed that I don't focus that much while drawing... or that's just stress and my mind drifts away to unpleasant thinks :,(

[attachment=33773]
[attachment=33774]
[attachment=33775]
Cheers for checking out me sketch book you got some lovely work in yours here!
peace:D
hmmm i was all like - man where did i see that QoP painting before??
great job!
(09-30-2013, 01:55 AM)Sickbrush Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm i was all like - man where did i see that QoP painting before??
great job!

haha thanks! Yeah, it get to shop luckily!
Oo as always, beautiful work. Ah yes, the "real life and interacting with society" stuff I suck at also :) Best of luck!
more still life, whenever I have free hour I try to paint anything.
[attachment=34330]
[attachment=34329]
You've got so much awesome awesome stuff. Your studies are so inspirational amg ;; I will totally be following your sketchbook.
These still lifes are great. Love the brushwork.
Really cool Still Lifes, you make me want to paint some too! :O
Very inspirational!
While packing up I found ultra oooold CD with few of my earliest CG works :D These are from 2006-2008 just after I finished high school. I wish them to be even uglier so I could be more proud of progress I made through almost 6 years. But these pictures aren't that bad - concludes - I wasn't learning much for some years. Just until I bought Loomis books, everything changed after that.
[attachment=34683]

And usual portion of still life.
[attachment=34684]
problem with delaying the works is they looking worst and worst while you are improving. I leave the cottage here for now and get back to serious work when I sort out all my personal stuff.
[attachment=35333]
still life with more care for details
[attachment=35332]
wow that looks like an official art book rather then a portfolio great work. I really like your mech piece on page 1 and character designs as well.
Cottage is lovely! I must say, painting orange fruits on orange surface is a neat idea. Thought they would blend altogether, but they set a very nice, warm "mood"!
made for October Drawlloween Challenge !! Join them too more people more fun! :)
[attachment=35391]

[attachment=35390]
The cottage scene is so beautiful, and the fellow looks so kind and approachable! My goodness, let me know if you ever illustrate a classic fairy tale or something like that. I wish you would! I would totally buy it for my kids and friends' kids.
Nice work here Madzia. Great command of the colors in your still lives and it shows greatly in your imaginative work as the cottage piece. I wanna also thank you for the various resources & infos you supply for the community, i've found them very valuable for me and i'm sure the same apply for other daggers. Keep it up!
hello! thanks TristanGuts for warm comment. I was not able to participate on forum much due to my moving to Germany and I still don't have internet connection in my apartment. But it's only a few more weeks and my life will hopefully be stable again.
[Image: tumblr_mwi4qpuSun1rw215do1_1280.png]
Really lovely forest lady! I love how she looks like a fairy--with no obvious cues like huge butterfly wings or pink hair.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8