Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Shaun Roboticvs

Hello everyone my name is Shaun 'Roboticus' Thomas I'm 25 years old and I live in hawaii. I joined Crimson daggars in hopes of meeting and networking with young aspiring artists. Being on a rock out in the middle of the largest ocean in the world, it's hard to find and meet up with other young artists. I dont have the best skills when it comes to art but I'm certainly going to give it 100%.
Ultimately my Goal is to work as a Creative Director or Designer for the TV/VideoGame/Film Indusrties. Until then I plan on devoting the majority of my free time to creating epic fantasy landscapes/environments, and character design.
If theres anyone else out the who joined CD through Noah's Summer art Camp dont forget to frend me!
Hey Roboticus (cool nick!) welcome to the daggers!

Wow, Hawaii! Awesome!
I'm sure you'll be able to find and network with a buuuunch of artists all over the site if you keep in mind: what you put into something is what you'll get out of it! :)

I hope you enjoy your stay and best of luck!