Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Kaffer's new worx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys! Here are some of my recent better-than-the-average works, I'd be interested what you people think! :)

The first one is a character development homework:
[attachment=26539]

This is a still life-study for school
[attachment=26540]

and this is a perspective study/steampunk guitar rig I did
[attachment=26541]

Cheers!
Really, really digging that still life! Keep up the great work!
Thx! :)
Hey guys.. here's a bug droid I recently (kinda) finished for school..

[attachment=28706]
This one started as a study, turned out to be this.. Critics most welcome! :)

[attachment=31157]
Hey guys, I just finished my first scifi-cityscape painting ever, lemme know what you think! Gimme feedback pleeeease! :)

[attachment=32365]
New photobash-stuff..

[attachment=34015]

[attachment=34014]
A new school project, we had to design a viking ship building environment..

[attachment=36668]

[attachment=36669]
Comic-style scifi characters
[attachment=38573]

First sculpting-thing ever - The Ambassador
[attachment=38574]

and some horror themed magazine covers (school project, these are not actual issues)
[attachment=38576]
[attachment=38575]
Wow, that viking ship building environment is gorgeous! Such a perfect night scene--the lovely design is well lit, but it's clearly dark out. You've even got the subtle aurora in the sky. I like how it's there, but not over the top distracting curtains of light.

The glowy egg horrors look really cool. Definitely looks like something bad waiting to happen.
Hey Tygerson! I'm glad you like 'em!! I also feel those two will end up in my portfolio.. :)
Hey people, update time! Flamethrower mech-thingy and Broken Tower environment-thingy!

[attachment=39583]

[attachment=39584]
Hey guys, so I finally finished my CA course here in Budapest (which was immensely helpful) and now it's time to start a portfolio. This is my first portfolio-oriented work, any feedback would be much appreciated.. more coming soon :)

[attachment=41409]

higher res: http://davidmetzgerart.blogspot.hu/2014/...golem.html
.. a sci-fi turret this time..
[attachment=43062]
Entry to the renewed Bloodsports here on CD, thx to Lyrania & Jaik!
http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-4723.html

Swamp Elder

[attachment=44182]
Here's a character concept I've been working on, he is made for a CgHub character forge challenge. Baal' Zebub, Lord of the flies, one of the seven princes of Hell. :) \m/
wow that last piece is sick, nice perspective bro :)
thx a lot Wardy! :)
no worries, by the way how do you do the 3d effect you did on the piece below the flame thrower mech? ive seen that around and always wondered how its achieved, it look awesome :)
Pages: 1 2