Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Crackbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, it's been a long time since I've seen your work and I gotta say you've improved a ton. Really awesome job.

P.S. That skull thing you're doing is the shit. Don't stop evah <3
6.5h done

[attachment=73478][attachment=73479][attachment=73480][attachment=73482]
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´

Forrest - I'm glad to hear this, keeps me striving for more. Thanks for visiting man :)
Cracked, you are just so inspiring.

*slithers back into opened mailbox*
2.5h done

[attachment=73518][attachment=73519][attachment=73520]
++++++++++++++++++++

Smrr - Thanks :)
Fun comic, playfulness, awesomeness.

And... That skull, man. It is too cool. That is going in your portfolio, lol.

I'm sorry, everytime I come into your sketchbook, I'm like, THAT SKULL. But seriously. They don't call you crackedskull for nothin', I guess. Grin
3h done

Thanks Bookend :D

[attachment=73557][attachment=73558]
That's an interesting piece, with the dude and the car and the girl. Looking forward to seeing how you develop it! Great figure studies too. Keep rockin' out, man. Grin
4.5h done

Bookend - Glad you like it :)

Sketch - Thanks for the visit man :D

[attachment=73663][attachment=73664][attachment=73665][attachment=73666]
Whoaaa, so cool with the colours, guy. Keep working on it! Exciting. I'm really anticipating the developments. Thumbs_up
Goal finished: 32 hours done

Next goal is the same stuff: 20-40h
School will be taking more time, but its manageable.

[attachment=73778]
Great that you're reaching your goals! When stuff crops up, it's when we keep at it that we show how much we really want something.

Really cool-looking knight figure-- Looking forward to seeing how it develops!
3h

Thanks for the encouraging Bookend.

[attachment=73820][attachment=73821][attachment=73822]
Lol, poor carrot. Great figure studies, though. Interesting development with knight's head, and... Colour piece, wooo. That colour piece is so unique and interesting. It has this dark eerie feel to it, reminds me a bit of Nightmare Before Christmas. Patchwork sky and interesting characters creeping up.

Keep it up, man!
You been productive!!! I miss hangout....
Sill can't get over how far you've come!!
the textures you're using are really beautiful, it looks like you've made a lot of improvements since you started your sketchbook. i can't wait to see your progress!
Bookend - Good to have your feedback :)

Meat - I havent really lately, but its time to get back into it. Had some fun times in hangouts, looking forvard to more :)

Missi - Thanks :)

Ari - Thank you.

I gotta set a new goal and stop slacking off. So I will do atleast 30 hours by ninth of november.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

[attachment=74512][attachment=74513][attachment=74514][attachment=74515][attachment=74516][attachment=74517][attachment=74518]