Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Crackbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 5: 7.5h

2.5h behind schedule.

[attachment=83759]
Day 6: 10h

0.5h behind schedule.

I got blessed by a passing christian today while sketching.

[attachment=83804][attachment=83805]
So awesome to see you guys improving! Lets keep at it!
Day 7: 7h

1.5h behind schedule.

Thanks Jacobs. Also props for noticing that I am actually a rag-tag group of 5 people.

[attachment=83917]
Day 8: 7h

2.5h behind schedule.

I gotta get it together, even with energy drinks Im still falling behind.(And today was supposed to be the day I caught up)

[attachment=83960]
Day 9: 8h

2.5h behind schedule.

[attachment=84006][attachment=84007][attachment=84008]
Day 10: 10.5h

Goal complete. :D

[attachment=84065][attachment=84066][attachment=84067]
Next goal starts the next time I wake up.

80h in 10 days and 5 days without internet until work is finished.(hangouts and gmail still allowed)
No more than 1 "nap" or daydream session allowed per day.
2h of fun timewasters per day.
If an accident happens or I get sick or otherwise have serious difficulties drawing(arm injury, trauma etc) then the goal will be canceled.

Reward: a day off
Punishment: 1 month without internet

[attachment=84106]
Day 1: 6h done
2h behind

Something from today.
[attachment=84162]
The contour tone hatching on the thumbnails in post #871 looks really good, forms pop-out nice. I also like how the hatching works on the most current image, has some cool character to it.
Thanks kopper, I like doing those.

Day 2: 8.5h done
1.5h behind

[attachment=84210]
Day 3: 8h done

1.5h behind

Feel like today was a giant screw up, just kept running into walls on everything and failing. Well atleast I didnt fall behind my schedule :)

[attachment=84245]
I am afraid I have to cancel the goal, due to wrist problems, I must have had the tablet in a bad position and also got carried away drawing with my wrist too much. Now whenever I draw It already feels really uncomfortable and that in turn makes me draw in an ergonomically bad way more, its like downward spiral.

Day 4: 3.5h done

Goal cancelled.

Hope to be back at it as soon as possible.

[attachment=84307]
Allright, I think I can slowly get back into it. Been doing the stretches and also holding my wrist in cold water every now and then. Did some sketching today and it seems to be fine as long as I draw really slowly(which is kinda good)

Next goal(starts tomorrow): Draw for 3h average for 5 days
Rules:
*Only music/hangouts/useful stuff/refs allowed while working(that mostly means no checking fb or other sites)
*Work slowly and think about every line you make
If I mess up on the above rules too much I will start the session over again.(So for example a 1h drawing session: If I end up checking fb and drawing fast and careless I will not count it towards the goal)

Been slowly working on this aswell :)
[attachment=84377]
Day 1: 3.5h

[attachment=84411]
Day 2: 3h
Day 3: 3.5h

Sargent study
[attachment=84451][attachment=84452]
Day 4: 3h

Some figures from today, studied watts and tried to apply it aswell. Also Dark Souls 3 is fking long, probably wont make it till the end by sunday, but Im still gonna go back to regular goals by monday so quess I will finish it in the far future.

[attachment=84490]
Is this the first time I visited your sb? Awesome work ethic mate! All you get is a pat on the bum from me....
(04-08-2016, 10:14 AM)crackedskull Wrote: [ -> ]Day 6: 10h

0.5h behind schedule.

I got blessed by a passing christian today while sketching.

This hipster warrior with the wacom shield and stylus sword is fucking awesome! I love the idea
Day 5 and 6: 8h

Thank you Monkeybread :D

Thanks Nick, im having trouble with the face, slowly working on it.

Imma start doing the average 8h a day goal tomorrow again for the next 10 days.
Same rules and punishments as before.
[attachment=84651][attachment=84652]