Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: The Marc´s Sketchbook and the HOURGLASS count
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[Image: ipoe.jpg][Image: lqho.jpg][Image: x0q3.jpg]
All these sheets, so inspiring ! \o/
Hard work, good work man !
[Image: djns.jpg]

[Image: oamr.jpg]
[Image: 9z27.jpg]
[Image: 1rfd.jpg]
[Image: 9xy7.jpg]
[Image: c8jg.jpg]
[Image: j7xs.jpg]
[Image: 58oi.jpg]
[Image: ji6o.jpg]
[Image: yz46.jpg]
[Image: 52j9.jpg][Image: 5jlu.jpg][Image: wm7y.jpg][Image: mcrm.jpg][Image: k56i.jpg][Image: u6bx.jpg]
[Image: gftw.jpg][Image: 0r7f.jpg][Image: 6qnp.jpg][Image: cno5.jpg][Image: o36u.jpg][Image: lbkv.jpg]
very nice effort for compostion :D, For the tree lady, I would suggest strattling her arms upwards to counter the horizontals of the tree branch area, that way you would spokewheel from 6 points making her head unresistable to stare at haha
(12-12-2013, 05:34 PM)Mr. Toodles Wrote: [ -> ]very nice effort for compostion :D, For the tree lady, I would suggest strattling her arms upwards to counter the horizontals of the tree branch area, that way you would spokewheel from 6 points making her head unresistable to stare at haha

Very nice observation!!

More imaginative sketches

[Image: pxdg.jpg][Image: dvm1.jpg][Image: 51z8.jpg][Image: u7nn.jpg]
Last pages of my sketchbook, some gestures and quick digital sketches
[Image: tk5f.jpg][Image: 0sku.jpg][Image: w5wr.jpg][Image: 5qa2.jpg][Image: vuy8.jpg][Image: jkpt.jpg][Image: 0q3z.jpg][Image: vblw.jpg][Image: wleb.jpg]
[Image: oirm.jpg][Image: b1o6.jpg][Image: 5ne6.jpg][Image: rqqz.jpg][Image: ugfd.jpg][Image: u395.jpg]
I think introducing some hard edges in your focal areas would boost your works a lot.. Nice stuff otherwise :) Dem anatomy studies rewl!
(12-18-2013, 08:06 PM)Kaffer Wrote: [ -> ]I think introducing some hard edges in your focal areas would boost your works a lot.. Nice stuff otherwise :) Dem anatomy studies rewl!

Thank´s, that´s a really good advice!!
i´ll try to apply it.

[Image: lo8o.jpg][Image: 1t67.jpg]
[Image: m62n.jpg][Image: nhg1.jpg]
much work...very wowe.... hahah no but seriously nice to see all the hard work!
[Image: 6cbu.jpg][Image: jis9.jpg][Image: 6xat.jpg][Image: d58k.jpg][Image: 5ou6.jpg][Image: a3tn.jpg]
Awesome figure drawings! Looks like you drawing on any piece of paper you can grab lol!
(01-09-2014, 03:53 AM)Hypnagogic_Haze Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome figure drawings! Looks like you drawing on any piece of paper you can grab lol!
Thank´s´man!! i try different materials every time i can, i have though drawing in the walls of the house, haha
[Image: sirenathumb.jpg][Image: Captura_de_pantalla_2014_02_06_00_06_51.png][Image: cubes_values3.jpg][Image: homework2.jpg][Image: homework2_2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11