Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Rosolino Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
cool sketchbook work man
fantastic work, keep going!
To say the very least, your gouache work is fantastic. Your textures and blending are so thoroughly executed.
Thanks guys!

Self portrait - I used the mirror to make the line work and then i used the painting by the master John Singer Sargent as a reference of color and light. It is incredible how easy you can see your mistakes and your weakness!

[attachment=59706]
[attachment=59854]

Self Portrait By John Singer Sargent
[attachment=59704]
you did really nice work with your autoportrait thingy ;3 keep it up <3
Kicking ass dude! Man you aged a lot on that third one.
Thank you ramalooke and rafaaaa!!
@rafazanchetin: it's the bearddd, you know? ^^

Nothing special tonight!
trying to get back!
:*

[attachment=60392]
Some characters from my sketchbook :)
Trying to create 1 per day

[attachment=60582][attachment=60583][attachment=60584]
A bit late again :D
Super excited with the Riot Art Contest
I picked the champion Yasuo!! I started studying very quickly how those illustrations from Riotgames works, and after that I made this 3 thumbnails, they are very simple but I guess is working, at least for me haha!

Anyway, hope in the next hours I can bring more progress o/

video reference of the character:
http://news.cdn.leagueoflegends.com/publ...0x360.webm
I tried more thumbnails but they didn't worked so well, so I decided to go with the number 3! Hope tomorrow I can reach the color pallet o/

Seeya

[attachment=60785]
niiiice! Cant wait to see the next step :D
I just hit the grayscale stage :v (got to get better on values haha)

dont know if 'hit' is the right word haha

[attachment=60822]
Finally I could put some colors directly from the grayscale!! I used the gradient map for the first time and it works! I'm super happy that i learned this... I know isn't the best color or result, but its good to know another way of coloring besides the color layer!

[attachment=60970]
I decided to stop doing the Riotgames Contest because otherwise I would not finish on time the blizzard contest :v
Soooo, here are some practice from today!! goblins :)

[attachment=61025]
Some days of my week i'm watching the SamNielson's course, and that was my first assignment o/

[attachment=61050]
Nice sketches and the Goblin faces are GREAT! :D
Personally speaking I believe that chose the wrong colors, I should have chosen more vibrant colors.. but it's okay, i learned a lot!!
Time to go back to the Riotgames contest o/

You can check better quality here:
http://rosolino.deviantart.com/art/Gifts...-500373550

[attachment=61380]
For the Riot Art Contest!!
Could draw better on some things, like the background, the shoulder, again not pretty happy with the final result haha

[attachment=61865]
Wow, happy new year haha!! A bit late but lets move on!
Here are some news: I'm on my last semester to get graduate on Design and I have one last final work to do, is a big project that i will try to constantly show to you guys and I hope bring a lot of stuff! Here is the first character, she has no name yet :v
Neither the project hahaha

[attachment=63517]

An improvement from the past years!! I posted on devianart if you wanna see, this is the link: http://rosolino.deviantart.com/art/Impro...-507928033

[attachment=63518][attachment=63519]

Aaaaand last year I decided to record the process of a character design that i made, just for experiment, here is the videoooo:
Would be nice hear from you guys your opnion! o/
Hope you all are fine!
Seeya

Cesar Rosolino
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8