Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Heyo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyo, my name's Matt, I'm about to enter my last year of highschool with a schedule loaded with art classes. Trying to get a head start in the long quest for competent painting and drawing from life skills. Crimson Daggers seems like another great venue to learn from through the internet.
Firstly, welcome to the daggers, Matt!

And secondly: you are a legend for starting your journey sooooo early! I tip my hat off to you and your great focus!

I hope you join in on all the community fun and enjoy your stay! ^ ^'
Hello Matt,

Welcome to Crimson Daggers. I hope you do well in your last year of high school :) and I look forward to seeing you art here :) Do you have a deviantART? :)
Yes I do have a deviant but a while back I slowed my posting because I wasn't good enough and I really just needed to Lurk and train up :) but I put em in my signature! I'll try to update with some of my more recent things
:) I am sure you'll do well. This site is very inspirational and the people are saints they have such wonderful patience :)