Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Arthur Henrique Pacheco-Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

arthurhenrique

[font=Arial] Hi, guys! I'm Arthur and these are my personal work and studies. I'm glad I finally got to join this forum, it's such a great place and there's lots going on here. I'll try and keep up.
Also, links for my Tumblr my sketchbook on cghub and FACEBOOK
See you soon. Thank you! (:

[Image: witchstudy_by_arthurange-d6fyb5j.jpg]

[Image: frogstomp_by_arthurange-d5p6h8x.jpg]

[Image: studymovievalue_by_arthurange-d62nswt.jpg]

[Image: aragornstudy_by_arthurange-d5zqzda.jpg]

[Image: vstudy_by_arthurange-d5zqyrx.jpg]

[Image: avatarstudy8_by_arthurange-d5wyh6q.jpg]

arthurhenrique

Haven't had much time to work on stuff, so just a few doodles I did several days ago for now (: please, leave a comment!

facebook
twitter
cghub
deviantart
tumblr
behance

[Image: untitled_by_arthurange-d6gcryw.jpg]

[Image: sketch_by_arthurange-d6i2dl5.jpg]

[Image: environment_sketch_by_arthurange-d6iahbb.jpg]

[Image: mountains_by_arthurange-d6am1bi.jpg]
WOW! You can see such talent and improvement with each piece.. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you and hopefully learning from you too. Your work is very insperational ~keep it up. I look forward to chatting with you some time, and for now I'm off to stalk your dA :3 hehehe... ~mii

arthurhenrique

(09-04-2013, 01:54 AM)missimoinsane Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! You can see such talent and improvement with each piece.. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you and hopefully learning from you too. Your work is very insperational ~keep it up. I look forward to chatting with you some time, and for now I'm off to stalk your dA :3 hehehe... ~mii

Thank you for the kind words! :D I'll soon upload more stuff here!
I really look forward to that!! And you're most welcome ~mii
Man that last sketch is REALLY good, got to help me with those enviros haha
Awesome studies too!

arthurhenrique

(09-12-2013, 11:19 AM)TonariNoPunpun Wrote: [ -> ]Man that last sketch is REALLY good, got to help me with those enviros haha
Awesome studies too!

HAHA! Thanks, man! :D I'm glad you like it! Keep drawing and you will improve! Stay tuned for more updates! ;)