Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: HeThinkz He'll start a SketchBook ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

HeThinkzLikeNoOther

Greetings Folks! HeThinkz..blah blah blah...is my name! I've recently been invited to this site to draw and "hangouts"... so I figured I'd start a Sketchbook and hopefully in time it'll be worth looking at. Thanks for stopping by!! Crits and comments are welcome.

Wisecracker

----------------------------------
These first few pictures are taken with my phone camera because I haven't picked up my real camera. But chances are they'll look better since my camera's old! Most of these pictures are shapes in perspective and I constructed a boat in perspective by following a tutorial but changing it toward the end. And one page is just "straight line" practice. I practiced on both sides of the paper...sooo much so that it made my arm tired. I also did some sketches while watching a disney movie. Disney Cartoon Movies are great reference btw.
-----------------------------
[attachment=31947]
[attachment=31948]
[attachment=31949]
[attachment=31951]
[attachment=31953]
[attachment=31954]
[attachment=31956]
[attachment=31957]
[attachment=31958]
[attachment=31959]
[attachment=31955]

---------------------------------
[attachment=31960]
This is a more recenty COMPLETED piece that I managed to randomly create at like 12am or later. Shock

I don't know what it is either lol!

HeThinkzLikeNoOther

[attachment=31979]

Been Sitting on this picture for a while, so I just put a face on him and called it a day...

HeThinkzLikeNoOther

Gesture Sketches from quickposes dot com..drawn with my tablet.
------------------------------
[attachment=32153]

HeThinkzLikeNoOther

HeThinkzLikeNoOther