Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

relicta

My name's Kat. I'm 16, from Canada. I want to learn more about art and anatomy, and Dagger seems like a pretty great place to start.
For now, I'm just saying hello and exploring the forums. I hope we all get along!
Welcome to crimsondaggers, hope you enjoy your stay.
I advise you to check the resources and motivation subforums, they will be of great use to you.
Hey Kat,

Welcome to Crimson Daggers.

I'm positive you will learn more about art here... there are plenty of artist who can help you with anatomy too. But most will suggest books to you!! They're a fantastic resource. I did purchase a few anatomy books some years back and questioned myself if I was going mad. But even from just reading and glancing a few times I saw improvement in my characters. So I would advise that you bought some anatomy books. OR there is plenty of free resources online try googling simply because medical students need this stuff. And there's some real free stuff online that can help.

Anyway. Hello for now and I look forward to when you decide to create a sketch book. The best way to learn is to do your best and let others crit and help you see where/how you're going wrong. This has been a massive improvement for me. So hopefully it'll do the same for you.

Good luck with what ever you decide. Cya around ~mii