Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Daggers, I'm Feline - nice to meet you!
I've spent all my youth playing around in Photoshop creating Graphics. Now that I'm in University, I realize I have potential - and I should use it. The last year, I've gotten really serious about art. Before that I've just done it as a hobby - to be honest - I haven't really drawn anything with substance before this year. I really want to know what I'm drawing and why, not just have shiny effects. And always keep pushing, there is enough to learn.

Well then, let's help each other grow!
Hey Feline!

Welcome to Crimson Daggers!!

I hope you do well at UNI and it's nice that you've always had a passion for creating even if you didn't know how good you was, that you wanted to take it serious and that it was something you really wanted to do. So that's great. Nothing wrong with being a hobby artist though but I know what you mean so I wish you the best of luck with that!! But one thing I can say is don't take it too seriously all of the time, remember it's ok to have fun!! Playing and experimenting is often the times you learn the most especially those happy accidents. If you're too strict with yourself then it can some times be harder to progress.

I look forward to seeing you around. Bye for now ~mii