Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: What's up everyone!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, hello there CD folks.

I joined the Daggers due to it having a reputation of being a collective of hard working, dedicated artists. After the series of fiascos surrounding CA.org this year (and some pretty big ones in previous years), I decided that I'd had enough of CA.org. I want to be where 'the focus' is, and from what I hear, it's right here.

A little about myself: I am a recent TAD graduate (2D Entertainment Design) and I am looking to get into the fantasy TCG/CCG scene. While I have many artistic interests, this is the one area I'd like to focus on for now.

You can check out my work on my blog here:
The Moving Room

Links to my pages on DeviantArt, CGHub, LinkedIn and Facebook are all on there.

I wish to contribute as much as I can in addition to learning from others as much as I can.

Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers.
Awesome to see someone else join up, dont focus too much on the CA hubub, its a steady ship here.
Hello!

Welcome to Crimson Daggers!

It's nice that you should join us here and for what you said :)

Congratulations on being a graduate and I have a lot of respect for your hard work (yes I've visited your pages hehe!!) You have a lot of awesome design and concept work. I really look forward to learning from you and seeing more of your work. So keep it up hehe.

Cya around ~mii

IronOdin

Welcome. Love the studies on your page!
Great to be here! Thank you for the warm welcoming!