Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey there concept artists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Craftmused

Hey guys, I'm a former pixelart animator looking to do better illlustration/Concept stuff

I'd love to make my own independent work, do the writing, the illustration and the animation right now I'm signing up here to better my draftsman skills

EDIT: Here are some gifs from my pixeling
[Image: opp-ratiod3.png]
[Image: morrigan-svcs.gif] [Image: jellocompt.gif] [Image: sabruncycl.gif] [Image: camus_runcs.gif] [Image: syphawalkv3.gif] [Image: thorjotunatk5.gif]
I know on the internet people claim making pixelart when they just recolored it or something, please dont think that's what I did, I made all this stuff, I actually freelance :p
Welcome to daggers!
That's awesome to hear that you're here to better yourself! I'll tell you now, you've come to the right place :)!

I hope you enjoy your stay! Let's keep at it no matter what!

Craftmused

Thank you! I can tell this is the right place =)

When I started pixeling I did it at the pixelation forums, it is was to pixels pretty much what Crimson Daggers is to concept art now =) well, except pixelation was the only one but one would figure things would be different with conceptart since it's mainstream instead of retro and there's TAD and Schoolism out there

I figured the introduction thread would be better if I posted a few gifs from some animations I've done.
Haha yes! I know what you mean!

And I love that you edited your intro with some of the animated gifs you've created, they look absolutely awesome!

I'll be sure to check out your sketchbook when I get the time :)
Mate, those are really awesome Gifs. I'm impressed by how smooth Morrigan's movement looks.