Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Daggers, I made this account a while ago and even started a sketchbook before posting this thread, however I think it'd be nice to put myself "out there" a little, since I've been neglecting the social side of drawing for a while.

Well :) I'm 17, in college atm doing a Graphics Design course which I'll be on for 2 years (if I stay on) I'm very inspired by artists like Miles Johnston and Sam Carr, who're also from the UK and were quite young (well, younger than me) when they started seriously drawing. Sometimes I think I'm taking this maybe too seriously for my age (mainly because of other people's opinions) but then I'm reminded that there are people out there working harder! So I just study hard when I can and do my best to balance out college work, social life, etc.

So yep, not much so much an introduction as me rambling but I hope we can inspire each other, I've already learnt a lot from lurking here :)
Hey redidge, welcome to the daggers!

Haha, to the people that don't get it - screw 'em :)
You're making one of the best decisions of your life... so long as you back it up with everything you've got, you'll be the one laughing in the end ;)
But really, it's so good that you're starting young! I congratulate you on that!

Make sure to dive into the community,
I hope you enjoy your stay!
(09-15-2013, 06:13 AM)smrrfette Wrote: [ -> ]Hey redidge, welcome to the daggers!

Haha, to the people that don't get it - screw 'em :)
You're making one of the best decisions of your life... so long as you back it up with everything you've got, you'll be the one laughing in the end ;)
But really, it's so good that you're starting young! I congratulate you on that!

Make sure to dive into the community,
I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you so much!:)