Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hey CD! I'm new to this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Justice

Hello all! My name is Tyler Justice. I am currently a recent graduate from Columbus College of Art and Design in Ohio and studied Illustration while I was there. Right now I am living at home saving money and trying to practice and work hard everyday to improve myself while looking for job opportunities. I have all this time while I'm here so I'm going to use it as much to my advantage as possible.

I found Crimson Daggers months ago while I was deep in school work and I found this group inspiring and wanted to be a part of it. School sort of kept me busy during that time but now I have all the time I need. I feel being a part of this community will help me improve my skills as well as help others with my own knowledge along the way.

With all that said, I can't wait to start :)
Hello Tyler, Welcome to Crimson Daggers :)

That's a badass superhero name you've got :D
Hope you get to improve your skills with others.

Justice

(09-22-2013, 12:18 AM)Prabu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Tyler, Welcome to Crimson Daggers :)

That's a badass superhero name you've got :D
Hope you get to improve your skills with others.

Haha thank you! :D I tend to get that a lot with my name. its the only way people remember who I am
Hey Tyler

Welcome to Crimson Daggers, I really hope that you enjoy it here :) I look forward to seeing your sketchbook. Good luck with college too :D

~mii