Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi I'm two people at once! Luke/Miran
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MiranTheWolf

Good evening. I gotta admit I'm very nervous about this but I came after gaining a remarkably good referral from EngimasFlame. I'm a digital painter, with my second year of art school in process at the contemporary arts programs in SCSU, MN. I've always loved cartoons since I was a kid in the 90s and really want to make and design them. I hope to design a pet project of mine into an actual TV show (METRO) one day but first...I need to get alot better, and faster.

I'm a digital enthusiast when it comes to art, My work and I'd like to learn how to advance my work above and beyond what I can do now because I desperately struggle to put out what I can do now over many days, in what I've seen others do in mere hours...I want that speed and quality to be leapyears ahead of what they are now. Hopefully I can do it, I know I want it bad enough I just...dont know if I'm confident enough. I hope I can change it ^_^

Rocketships

Welcome to CD! :) I'm new here too! Hope to see more of your art!