Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Permission For Learning purposes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi.

So i was looking to improve some graphic design skills and was wondering if i could make like a magazine or something using the CD community pics and stuff.

Obviously want to reassure everyone that none of the images would be used for anything other than this practice and would all be contacted for agreement beforehand.
Also i think all images are covered by creative commons license.

Anyways what u guys think, any comments or ideas would be extremely appreciated.

My body will not feature in this in any shape or form.

So yea lemme know wut u think?
If people are still worried, just make this a fun-zine so we all submit lol-drawings that's wacky and fun but still finished, how's that?
For a Mag, getting the layout is the primary focus. That is it.
Repeat~Use some images of boobs so you can nail the layout~topics discussed.

Don't stress/push too much on the issue of images~copyrights because a lot of artists will be pissed. They might not openly say it but they will be.

As "meat" said above, submitting some rough sketches for this Fun-zine would be ideal.

Hobo Edit:
Put the names of some good music to listen to while drawing.
lul ok thnx for the response guys. Ok i will give it a try.
I just finished making a catalogue of all the paintings I have for sale. Graphic design is hard. It doesn't look like a real professional thing, but it's clean enough that I'm not ashamed. You could do something like that, or even design a photo album of your family (and have it printed as presents for X-mas or other holiday of choice.) Really, if it's your first effort in page lay out, start small and use photos you own.