Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: This drowzee.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, so i just drew this drowzee, and i really like it, but i don't know, something seems a little off, can anyone help me out?
It doesn't have a shadow! Unless it's in mid-air.
(11-05-2013, 01:25 AM)meat Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't have a shadow! Unless it's in mid-air.

You have a valid point sir, i'll be working on that xD.

But i meant structure-wise, something about it's face seems odd.
try a sphere study you will get better

Foundations of Light and Shadow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-LZVFZu...WqScFTRhtv
take note it a 16 episode series
Thanks for the help ppl, i think it really improved, the left eye was too close to the center, and really, the drawing had no shadow, thanks for the tips!
Your shadows are off. They looked a little better until you put the cast shadow in. The center of his face needs to be in more shower.
(11-06-2013, 02:22 AM)Mike086 Wrote: [ -> ]Your shadows are off. They looked a little better until you put the cast shadow in. The center of his face needs to be in more shower.

You mean his face needs to be in the shadow? i guess it makes sense, if there's light coming from the back... i hadn't thought of it, what do you think of it now? that odd feeling i had about it really diminished.