Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Russel's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

russeltgomez

So here's my first sketchbook post. I used to draw in a sketchbook daily but I have since moved on to using a Windows surface pro tablet to draw digitally on the go. Once i get home i transfer my files to my desktop and continue working on it from there. Here's some pieces that I've finished recently from oldest to newest.

Fanart of a Dota 2 Character
[Image: windrunner_by_russeltgomez-d6euoho.png]
Link Here's an animated gif of the process

Random pinup illu I suppose
[Image: staring_out_by_russeltgomez-d6p7jub-630x973.png]
Linkgif of the process
Character design for a scifi biker turned ghoul.
[Image: gale_grey_by_russeltgomez-d6heyg2.png]

A redesign of an old character of mine
[Image: heidi_by_russeltgomez-d6syecy.png]

General critiques on these would be nice. I probably won't make changes to these current images but i'll definitely carry over any advice on to future work.

Now then here's a current character concept I'm working on right now. It's base of a character I did back in 08 link. I'm currently having trouble adding more volume to this character especially in the abdomen area. anyways let me know what you think.
[Image: Snowv.png~original]

russeltgomez

Okay so I think I've been staring at this image for a little too long so I could use some crits on this. The legs are fairly rushed and i haven't put to much detailing on the arms and sword as i should have. I know i need to fix her right hand but I want to know what you guys think first.
[Image: Snowv28.png]