Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Reza Dwiputra's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
when you feel that you are satisfy by the hand you make try

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2013/10/01/bu...-hands.pdf
thanks darktiste, but the link seems not really working
well i don't know why it not working it working for me so i was saying try to find :drawing dynamic hand form burne hogarth if you want more challenge
Another perspective study
Love the amount of studies you've pumped out, and your perspective is looking great :)
another one from my perspective study,

man it takes me whole day to make something like this

sketchup study, trying to make m4a1

(02-03-2014, 12:01 PM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]when you feel that you are satisfy by the hand you make try

http://www.pdf-archive.com/2013/10/01/bu...-hands.pdf

thanks darktiste, now this link is working, and looks like this book will give me a lot of information :)
learning cool method from matt kohr (ctrl+paint)
using sketchup to generate thumbnails
another hand study
a lot of hard work and excellent volume of studies going on here, keep it up!
last hand study for tonite
You could do some hand from imagination if it not allready what you do
(02-08-2014, 04:39 AM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]You could do some hand from imagination if it not allready what you do

yea, i should practice on drawing from my own imagination, since it is the most scariest thing for me. i always avoiding it, most of my works is always doing from references
(02-08-2014, 09:52 PM)RezaDwiputra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2014, 04:39 AM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]You could do some hand from imagination if it not allready what you do

yea, i should practice on drawing from my own imagination, since it is the most scariest thing for me. i always avoiding it, most of my works is always doing from references

Well don't feel obligated to post it here but you should do it for yourself first.Because i think that if you don't make drawing from imagination you slowly lose memory of what you try to learn but if you do drawing from imagination it start to solidify those learning.
perspective thumbnail sketch

perspective study
Mannnnnn you are rocking it!!

Truly kicking arse with your perspective studies. keep it up! No critiques from me at the moment.

I agree with the need to do things from imagination though, you don't want reference to be a crutch. Just give it a shot. It is a lot easier to critique something from imagination than it is from reference so you will benefit heaps!

Also, check out Isra's thread in the mentor section if you haven't already. Really cool class on persepctive :)
another perspective study , learning from Isra's crimson mentoring.

Thanks Jaiq for refering me to this awesome class
2nd assignment from isra's 1st video
Nice studies - your doing well, very well.
Don`t you think it is time for some work from
imagination?
tryin to do hands with very minimum references.

i wonder how i can train myself to make my line better, my line is very furry right now

color study
color study from movie scene

ear study since i've always avoiding it all the time

value study, watching matt kohr video about how to understand value , light and shadow
Pages: 1 2 3 4