Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Good day to you all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mozakiaeolus

I'm Mozaki, an aspiring artist, currently studying with the art department, and also with studio technique.

I guess you could say i'm trying to draw, paint, and animate, as three of the main directions.

As for goals, it's three fold. I'm practicing mainly for Dip Pens, trying to become as good as Katsuhiro Ootomo (creator of Akira). Also, I aim to paint as well as James Gurney, and animate well enough to work for someplace like Disney. One of my side goals is to create a graphic novel as awesome as Blacksad. That's pretty much my plan for the next 5-10 years. Not too ambitious I hope.

There's not much of my stuff online, except on DA, which has all my pony related art (frankly my best compositions, but they're all more of a hobby to practice composition and storytelling), so I decided to come here on a friends recommendation to basically join in, share thoughts, and hopefully...have fun.

'Having fun' is in all seriousness the most important agenda on my list, but what I find fun is sharing, learning, and creating...

Hopefully you lot would be a friendly bunch of daggers, if, sharp pointy knives could be considered friendly at all... crimson knives that is...*gulp*

Thanks for reading!

[Image: humdrum_and_the_masked_matterhorn_by_moz...70hnuz.jpg]

[Image: saddle_rager___mystery_of_the_missing_ra...71dt8w.jpg]

[Image: oh_marevelous____night_of_the_noxious_ne...71jw28.jpg]
Yo! I've known a few people who have gone to The Art Department. Do you know an Eli Allen?

mozakiaeolus

(03-06-2014, 08:10 PM)Jonathan H Wrote: [ -> ]Yo! I've known a few people who have gone to The Art Department. Do you know an Eli Allen?

Yeah Eli is in one of my classes actually!