Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How's it going everyone!

My name is Joel, I am 16 and I recently acquired an intuos 5. I am absolutely determined to get better at digital art. I'm going to focus my studies on getting better at anatomy, forms in general, colour theory, composition, painting digitally, everythinggg. Right now I'd say I'm about as amateur as amateur can be which is fun because I learn so much each day but at the same time the sheer amount there is to learn is pretty daunting.

After browsing crimson daggers a bit, I have to say I'm awestruck by all the brilliant artists and the overall attitude of everyone. You guys are wicked.

I'm kind of shy because I have no idea whether or not to comment/really jump into the community because my opinion is like nothing compared to all the people who have been here for years :/

TL;dr I'm a scrub who wants to improve, the community here is amazing, love you all and I'm really shy (yet excited)
you dont seem shy,hehe. I really enjoying reading this post I sense some passion in you. Welcome dude. Don't be shy, everyone is here to help I think. Anyways welcome, go and post as much as you like Joel. :)
(03-16-2014, 07:41 AM)eru Wrote: [ -> ]you dont seem shy,hehe. I really enjoying reading this post I sense some passion in you. Welcome dude. Don't be shy, everyone is here to help I think. Anyways welcome, go and post as much as you like Joel. :)

You're so kind eru :O thanks for the warm welcoming <3