Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: CRIMSON ARENA 3-The Grimm Posters FINALS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you guys missed the judging you can see the recording HERE. It doesn't start for about 10 minutes in though :)

Okay guys, here's the finals thread for the 3nd Crimson Arena challenge.

Post your finals along with all the studies, thumbnails and sketches done for the challenge as your entry!!

tekkoontan

Okay, so here's my finished entry! It was a lot of fun to work on, even if I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted on it. I think I learned a lot and got a lot of further inspiration from it.

My fairytale was "Story Of The Youth Who Went Forth To Learn What Fear Was", but I changed the title to "Shudder" for obvious length reasons (artistic liberty...cough). Now here on to the studies and the final one. I ended up not painting the gate as I imagined it beforehand.

[Image: crimsonarena_studies_by_cyprinusfox-d7iho8z.jpg]

[Image: shudder_final_final_by_cyprinusfox-d7ihobm.jpg]

MaurizioGiorgioDesign

Hey guys! Had a lot of fun doing this, was a little step further in the neverending learning journey!
Here`s the final image with its related studies:
[attachment=49948]
[attachment=49949]
Don't know if I'm too late! Had to finish up an application for a school which took some time. Anyways, here's my Godfather Death poster!

[attachment=49976]

[attachment=49977]
I tried :/
Ok, so here is my entry, I hope I'm not too late, because of time difference I've been able to see that this is up only now so yeah... hope it's OK. :) Great entries so far everyone!

[Image: CQEVI1r.jpg]

[Image: lueyw88.jpg]
Wow, guys, really nice...

And here's my teaser poster :)

[Image: W4HLTrX.jpg]

Studies:

[Image: 5zexIk4.jpg]
Great entries! Here's mine (I posted it yesterday in the WIP thread when the Finals thread wasn't yet ready).

[attachment=49989]

[attachment=49990]

[attachment=49991]
And here is mine.
[Image: bear_study_one_by_wolkenfels-d7guxyf.jpg][Image: dwarves_by_wolkenfels-d7guxyt.jpg]
[Image: poster_comp_tries_by_wolkenfels-d7gxvtc.jpg][Image: poses_by_wolkenfels-d7h3s9w.jpg]

[Image: snowwhite_and_redrose_by_wolkenfels-d7il75u.jpg?1]
Sorry Im late with my entry, but I was in a hospital and unable to finish the illustration.
Got it done today though so might aswell post it :)

[attachment=50122]

Studies, designs and thumbnails.
[attachment=50126][attachment=50123][attachment=50125][attachment=50124][attachment=50119][attachment=50118][attachment=50121][attachment=50120][attachment=50117][attachment=50115][attachment=50114][attachment=50116]
Judging is happening in 5 minutes! --> JUDGING

Recording of judging --> http://www.livestream.com/artwithforrest...m=ui-thumb
Thanks a bunch guys, I unfortunately couldnt catch the live judging, but I watched the recording and got smarter.
Congratulations to the winners and thanks so much for all the advice, I'll definitely learned much from this challenge (: