Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Beefy Studies Every Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Monsieur-Beefy

wow, one month down!
schedule worked out okay I guess. I only hit 16/23 days the way I wanted to. I think it is actually gonna be worth 20 minutes of scanning each night just so I feel obligated to keep going every day. So I'll be back to daily updates basically no matter what. (although I won't have computer access this weekend :| )
I basically ditched my guidelines of what I should be spending time on, but I still spent the time drawing and painting so I'm happy about that. Also it looks like limiting my time spent on homework has worked out because I have a 4.0 in every class right now :D

I decided to draw something similar to what I drew on the 8th (for comparison) I'm gettting bettar!
[attachment=3245]
scores!:
05/31/12
Push-ups: ~65~
Pull-ups: 15
Sit-ups: 140

Monsieur-Beefy

Camping ~ Mosquito Bites and Sunburn and everything.
[attachment=3343]

Monsieur-Beefy

terrible proportions and terrible ideas haha

also, cubing is really fun.
[attachment=3351]

Monsieur-Beefy

Monsieur-Beefy

Uuugh I feel terrible. This week was finals week and I literally did not draw once all week. I got 4.0s in everything this quarter at least. Anyways, done with school for the year. I got one more year till I'm done! I'm going to be traveling a lot all summer, which means you probably won't hear from me for quite a while (starting this weekend).

Here's something fun I started doing today: I got some of the art descriptions for some magic cards that I'm not impressed by the art on, and redrew them my way.
[attachment=3591]

Monsieur-Beefy

Hi! Long time no post :/

I'm back! I had a crazy summer, didn't draw much unfortunately.
Since then I've managed to create a small portfolio!

I just turned 18, and I'm going to try getting some freelance work for the first time ever in the next couple of weeks.

[attachment=37012]
[attachment=37013]
[attachment=37015]
[attachment=37016]
[attachment=37017]
[attachment=37018]

any critiques or advice is greatly appreciated so I can study away those weaknesses and apply it in the future!

Here are some links to my stuff (@⌒ー⌒@)ノ"

monsieur-beefy.blogspot.com
monsieur-beefy.deviantart.com
monsieur-beefy.tumblr.com
monsieur-beefy.cghub.com
twitter.com/MickScottArt
Whoa! Dat fire!
Maybe you could use a little more contrast, I guess. But impressive stuff, keep it up!

Monsieur-Beefy

@ Rognoll : Thanks! I'm working on my value patterns and composition right now :)

Here's a new thing!

I'm going to be at the massive black workshop this weekend and I'd love to meet anyone and everyone who might be there!

[attachment=38590]
Interesting stuff you got here, Mick!
Especially lovin' those wormy bugs and your pencils/pen sketches are awesome.

Also, what Rognoll said - dat fire o_o!

I was gonna suggest working on your comps a bit, but you are :)
So, nice!

Keep it up and enjoy the Massive Black workshop ;___; haha
(11-12-2013, 08:21 AM)Monsieur-Beefy Wrote: [ -> ]I just turned 18

This kinda makes me want to kill myself =D Awesome stuff, mate. I took a peek at your work here and there and I'm totally sure that you wont get any troubles with finding clients. I wish you luck and can't wait for future posts! Cheers ;3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7