Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

GBizarro

Hello

My name is Guilherme Bizarro, im 27 and im from Lisbon, Portugal.
I've been drawing for the last couple of years (when i found out i wanted to draw for a living) and i've been following CD forums for awhile now, always in doubt if i should introduce and engage the community.
I really want to get better, but i have a huge problem committing to a piece and finish it because i always think that it will not turn out as good as i envision it, also i have difficulty concentrating and paying attention, i tend to wander off. So these are, what i think, my major weaknesses and i hope that this community can help me, that and awesome feedback from awesome people of course :D
I'll be starting a sketchbook but other than that im not really sure where to start, here at Crimson Dagger. Any tips?

Here is something i did like a week ago and some posture sketches. [Image: 34qa613.jpg]

[Image: 2dri6ph.jpg]

Cheers G. Bizarro
Hi and welcome! I'm pretty new too, so I'm also just starting by trying to use the sketchbook forum as much as possible whilst slowly getting a 'feel' for how best to contribute to the other forums.
Since you've been following for so long, I'm sure it's fine that you just jump right in! :) I'll keep and eye out for you.

The deathline/summer pitch forums might be really good for forcing you to see things through to the end.