Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: I practically know nothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Xia

Hey,

I'm an aspiring artist but from what I seems like; I don't know what I excel in at all. Treat me like I know nothing because I really don't. In this community, I feel naked. No skills similar or even close to that of what you guys can offer, and I'm glad. I want to learn and expand my skill-set and understandings.
When working in a more realist style, I have to work from scratch. From what I've been seeing here on Crimson Dagger, I'm practically an infant.

I come from a depth of knowledge in a style that meets no expectations nor true recognition anywhere I've gone myself. I come here to learn and am ready to give new light to my future and aspiring career; to reconstruct and rehabilitate myself from the path I've walked thus far.

I need every angle of constructive criticism I can get; not to mold myself into another person, but to help a man on crutches be able to stand himself. Thanks!
Open a sketchbook thread and welcome to CD(crimson daggers)