Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Nyamesis sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,
I've been lurking around for quite some time but never really made an account on CD, but yeah I guess I'll finally make one now ^^'

I guess since we're all trying to improve I'll start by showing some stuff I've done before~
So here goes:

[Image: the_man_of_armadon_by_nyamesiss-d7qekr8.jpg]
[Image: celestial_ceremony_leader_by_nyamesiss-d7v414l.jpg]
[Image: dragon_by_nyamesiss-d7o0q3j.jpg][Image: jaxon_5_by_nyamesiss-d7qu90w.jpg]
[Image: trojan_horse_was_a_unicorn_by_nyamesiss-d7dvs0e.jpg]
[Image: walking_the_dog_by_nyamesiss-d7m3zas.jpg]

I mostly draw characters as you can see haha~ though I'm also looking to improve on doing some enviros
[Image: travels_by_nyamesiss-d7e1fkz.jpg]

here some more sketches
[Image: blue_flame_by_nyamesiss-d7znuw3.jpg]
[Image: leona_by_nyamesiss-d7y6skd.jpg]

Anyway ^^ I hope I can still learn a lot/ maybe get some feedback critique from you guys :D
And hopefully also give some crits/advise back whilst improving~

Gonna try keeping this updated ^^ but I'm really bad at this (reasons for not joining before haha) so yeah :D hope you enjoy some of these~
Nice paintings you have here. Keep up the good work! I have trouble myself sometimes to keep things updated, it's a lot of work after all :) Hope to see more stuff soon.
(10-30-2014, 02:36 AM)AngeliquevdMee Wrote: [ -> ]Nice paintings you have here. Keep up the good work! I have trouble myself sometimes to keep things updated, it's a lot of work after all :) Hope to see more stuff soon.

thanks man ^^ gonna try my best

speaking about updating -- here's a little study I did today ;d
doesnt look too close to the original but the main focus was nailing the colours :D
[Image: s346_sargent_by_nyamesiss-d84opqp.jpg]
As expected I forgot to post anything here ;U; ha ha~
so here's an update--
study
[Image: girl_by_nyamesiss-d87eivs.jpg]
and a random doodle
[Image: summer_by_nyamesiss-d8676vz.jpg]