Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Personal Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: asasasasasasa_zps344eedd1.jpg]

hello guys, this is s personal project that I workin on
heavy inspired by Ghost In The Shell and Gantz, and lot of Rapoza's stuff too
this is my first time drawing robotic things, and I know there's mistake here, so I need your critique guys

hey nice work just the lighting on her butt but yeah its quite good overall.[img][Image: 2h6r69c.jpg][/img]
Be careful with her gun-hand, I'd really get some good reference for the fingers, which are sort of stumpy right now. Her other arm might be a tad long, or it feels like it warps once it turns translucent.
Its looking quite cool though, keep up the work!
(11-10-2014, 06:39 PM)xpbonus Wrote: [ -> ]hey nice work just the lighting on her butt but yeah its quite good overall.[img][Image: 2h6r69c.jpg][/img]

thanks man, I really need critiques for lightning since I'm so bad at it, thanks again :D

(11-11-2014, 05:48 PM)Matt C Wrote: [ -> ]Be careful with her gun-hand, I'd really get some good reference for the fingers, which are sort of stumpy right now. Her other arm might be a tad long, or it feels like it warps once it turns translucent.
Its looking quite cool though, keep up the work!

yes, I know it's bad but I lack of reference of hand with gun, I searched on Deviantart but no one fit for my drawing so I draw it just using reflection of my hand in the mirror, thanks for the correction :D