Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hello there! :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, my name is Fernando, I am 22 years old and I am a Brazilian concept artist. It took me a long time to realize that I could be an artist for living, eventhough I always loved to paint since I was a kid, I've never took it seriously until last year, when I met my current teacher and friend Rick Fernandes. After a drawing course that good feeling that I had when a child came back and I finally decided to take it serious and never stopped studying since then.

While I do know that I've might have started a bit late compared to other great artists I still want and believe that I can be a good artist and live being an artist.

My technique is still developing of course, I started with traditional drawing, then went straight to digital painting (struggled a bit with the tablet, but I think I'm getting better now :D ).

My goal is that eventually my art will be able to make people stop and look at it, and everytime they look there's something new and exciting about it, and yes, I know this will be challenging and all, but I just feel like it would be awesome to have your art to be looked as a new and unique piece, and people will have a good time and enjoy looking at it.

Don't worry, I know I am probably more than 10 years from achieving that, so here are my short-mid goals and what I expect to do here with you guys.

First I want to make my digital drawing and painting techniques more solid, I still don't have a proccess that I follow to every art I make, so I'm still learning what path is better for me to get a finished art that I enjoy looking at. I eventually want to find a good partner, I really loved that, someone that will keep challenging you and helping, and you having the chance to do the same to someone, just great! :D

I'll be going to be a little absent next two weeks since x-mas and new year's festival's are coming, but as soon as next year starts I'll be a lot more active here and I hope I can get the most from you guys and help too whenever possible.

Sorry for the long text, I'll just end the bible here, don't want to sound like a crazy guy that never stops talking, is just my excitement of finding this new community coming out. :D

Well, have a nice x-mas and a happy new year everyone! Looking forward to learn as much as I can with you guys! :)