Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: HELLOOOOO!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well, new year, new forum xD i just got started here, hope we can get some good things going here :D
Hahahaha I like how you think magra xD
Welcome to the Daggerszsss :D looking forward to checking out your stuff!
(01-03-2015, 08:32 AM)smrr Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha I like how you think magra xD
Welcome to the Daggerszsss :D looking forward to checking out your stuff!

Thanks xD i´ll upload my current work once it´s done xD and thanks for the welcome xD

http://dathore.deviantart.com/

Here´s my DA xD still have no idea how to upload pics on this forum xD
Holy shizen! That's a hell of a lot of art you got on your dA! Awesome ~

Well, how you upload pics here is relatively easy, you'll get used to it -

So after starting a thread and clicking new reply, if you scroll down there'll be an "Choose File" button, click it - browse your files to select which image you'd like to upload, double-click and then click on "Add Attachment", the page will upload the image and then redirect you to the same page, where you can then rinse and repeat that method to add more files :)

Hope that helps!

Need any more help, give us a shout ~
(01-05-2015, 11:22 PM)smrr Wrote: [ -> ]Holy shizen! That's a hell of a lot of art you got on your dA! Awesome ~

Well, how you upload pics here is relatively easy, you'll get used to it -

So after starting a thread and clicking new reply, if you scroll down there'll be an "Choose File" button, click it - browse your files to select which image you'd like to upload, double-click and then click on "Add Attachment", the page will upload the image and then redirect you to the same page, where you can then rinse and repeat that method to add more files :)

Hope that helps!

Need any more help, give us a shout ~

THaaaaaaank YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!! :D