Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Lorenzo's sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

lorenzo

Hi! I'm a student in media design in italy and recently i've started my journey trough art. Any feedback and critique are welcome.
Hi, Lorenzo. Welcome to the forum. Nice start so far. Are these drawings from your imagination or did you reference other images? It looks like some of them are copies of other images and some are from your own imagination? I guess I'd need to see more drawings to give better advice. But you could try to get a more full range of darks and lights. Also make sure you start your drawings with very faint lines (hold the pencil with a loose enough grip that someone can slap it out of your hand easily) and very loose general shapes then go over when you have the whole layout. It looks like you're already using perspective lines for the ground now just break your figures down with basic forms, keeping the same perspective. Hope that makes sense. Keep it up!

lorenzo

These and the previous ones are all from imagination. Thanks for the advice. Unfortunally the only spare time i have to draw is on the train on the way to my university, so all lines are a bit scratcy. Ps. sorry for my english