Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Aloha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

My name is Jeanne and I have been trying to get my ass in gear to become a freelance illustrator, but I just haven't gotten there yet. I heard about this place through creative trek and I think it is about time I seek out some real knowledge from some actual art gurus instead of trying to figure it out all by myself because I've hit a wall. I went to school as an art major but the school I went to taught me more about art history and simply encouraged creativity rather than teaching the technical side of things and I've been struggling ever since. I recently moved to a new area, too, and I don't know any other artists so I hope I can make some friends here, everyone seems awesome. Hope to chat with you soon

-Jeanne
Welcome to CD! You came to the right place, make yourself comfortable. If you want to get to know people and hang out with other artists, would suggest starting your sketchbook at the sketchbooks section of the forums and share your stuff. Also there is a beautiful app made by our friend Wolkenfels http://livestreamstatuslist.appspot.com/ It shows links to a current streams. If you feel lonely try visit other people streams, some of them talk when doing stuff so you can join the conversation while doing yours. You can try Google Hangout thing, there's also people hang out there and talk.

Looking forward to see your work!
Thank you! I'll get my butt in gear and get my sketchbook up and going. I'm super excited.