Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

christopher

My name is Chris, just started up a CD account today, excited to get in here and join in on the support you all have given each other! I have been lurking around these forums for a couple of weeks now. Finally decided to take the plunge and make an account.

A little bit about me, I am 25yrs old, and eager and hungry to learn. I have been drawing my entire life, but i was never to serious about it until a few months ago. I work as a motion graphics/3D artist, but I have always wanted to do concepting or storyboarding (I already do a little bit of storyboarding in my current line of work, although, my art for it could be better!) A few months ago I finally started on my journey to sharpen my skills, and have been trying to draw daily. Although, I feel like the push and encouragement that you get when you are surrounded by other artists is missing from my life. Thus, I joined CD!

I am going to get on making a sketchbook thread for myself, But until then, you can check out some of my works on my personal website HERE or for more drawing related stuff you can check out my tumblr HERE

Can't wait to start meeting you all!