Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Nice to meet you. I am in your care.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Sprade

Evening, my name is Mert
I am 20 years old and live in germany.
Just call me Mert or Sprade.
I joined this forum because of Caisne's stream, also I want to contribute to the ABANDONED HIDEOUT.

I read a lot of manga and watch action movies when I have some spare time.
As for manga I like reading action, adventure, supernatural, psychologic, martial arts and comedy shounen or shoujo.

My favorite manga is Hunter x Hunter.
I also enjoyed Hellsing, Beserk, Deathnote, Rainbow and Bakuman very much.
My favorite character is Hiramaru from Bakuman(the manga 'name' on that picture is from him) because he is cheerfull and hilarious.. oh I also like his manga.It is funny.

If someone would ask me: 'Can you tell me what to read?' I would suggest reading Boku no Hero Academia, Yoakemono, ib Bullet, Sekaioni, Red Storm, Dead Days, Liberte or Real Account.

My goal is to start making an awesome webmanga by the end of this year.
Until then I am going to improve my drawings and make up some ideas and a basic storyline.
I am not too satisfied with my drawings yet (also you wont be xD) and have a hard time getting used to the graphic tablet.
Until then I hope you can give me advice, support and your honest opinions about my drawings. Thank you.

If there is still something you would like to know feel free to ask anything.

I am in your care.
Hey man! You came to the right place! I will suggest lurking on a sketchbooks section for a few days, look what other people do, see what mistakes they make, see what other guys recommend them to get better. Maybe try to do a schedule to organize you workflow it works for some people. Share your work, start a Sketchbook, get crit, know your flaws and cons, work on your weaknesses and get better! Keep it consistent, and balance the studies with a fun personal work or project to not get bored. Also check other sections of the forums. Especially Library you'll find lots and lots of useful resources that will be helpful in your art journey. And work hard - thats the easiest and the fastest way to get where we all are heading to.

thanks for mentioning AH, man! I really appreciate it. Looking forward to see more personal stuff from you.
Welcome man ! Im glad you joinned and im sure you will learn alot in here ! Caisne already gave you a pretty good "map" of Crimson daggers so i dont have much to add up , just hope you have fun at drawing/painting and getting better !
Cheers
Hey Mert! Welcome to the daggers!
Kudos to Caisne for referring you here ? also yeah exactly what he said in his post!

Anyway, looking forward to what youve got to show

See you round! o/

Sprade

Thank you all for your greetings. I'll make sure to check out the sketchbook section.
Nuff said. I am going to start improving my drawings right now!