Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Hiya, my friend told me about this place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya,
My name is Bryan a.k.a KethcupBeard, I come from England and I'm currently studying Animation and Illustration at the University of Worcester. My friend QQQ9 (username on here), told me about this community and I've been looking forward to getting involved. I'd like to become a Lead animator eventually but I do enjoy 3d modeling and animation (currently learning to rig), as well as 2d animation and various kinds of traditional and digital Illustration, fine art and graphic design.

I recently took part in a google hangout with QQQ9 (and some other nice folk who as of this moment I have no idea what their users are), and absolutely loved just doodling a Lion + Alligator hybrid (click to the left of this to see it).

I'm honestly unsure what else to say other that I also front a metal band and my Hamster's name is Bane :) and thanks for having a read of this :D.
Hello there. Welcome to Crimson Daggers! We hope you'll learn a lot and enjoy yourself here. I must say I'm particularly interested in seeing some of that traditional animation!
Welcome!
Thanks guys and Stardust thank you for the interest. I do have some vids on my youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAazWJL...t31djdsEOQ).