Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: After Several Years in Hell...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! After several years in hell I opted to switch careers up and now I'm back into the arts! I loved the arts but some evil people brainwashed me constantly and ended up on engineering for lots of years! I need to get my powers back if I want to be able to work in something fun. So, I'm going to need all the help I can get and this place seems like heaven to me.

I'm ready for anything, I'm no hero but together... we can win this.
Hi there, rybueno. Welcome to the forum. I too wasted my time in another field because I thought it was more practical. If anything it gave me a different perspective on things. Im sure you'll find your engineering background helpful in ways you didnt expect. Anyways, I hope I to offer what help I can.
(02-09-2015, 04:14 AM)Adam Lina Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, rybueno. Welcome to the forum. I too wasted my time in another field because I thought it was more practical. If anything it gave me a different perspective on things. Im sure you'll find your engineering background helpful in ways you didnt expect. Anyways, I hope I to offer what help I can.

Thank you! I feel better already. I hope we can share experiences and hone our skills ;)
Welcome Rybueno. Haha, I like to think of the brainwashing as a societal thing when it comes to art, but yeah, there are individuals that do this to us as well. I don't believe they are evil, I think they are just blind to the world and themselves. I went through a similar thing to you, I did Physics and Systems Programming in Comp. Sci, and then 10+ years in a bullshit career.

I recommend you read and add your story to this post, we would all benefit from it: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5805

welcome on board! More power to you!
(02-09-2015, 03:43 PM)Amit Dutta Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Rybueno. Haha, I like to think of the brainwashing as a societal thing when it comes to art, but yeah, there are individuals that do this to us as well. I don't believe they are evil, I think they are just blind to the world and themselves. I went through a similar thing to you, I did Physics and Systems Programming in Comp. Sci, and then 10+ years in a bullshit career.

I recommend you read and add your story to this post, we would all benefit from it: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5805

welcome on board! More power to you!

Thank you! I've been reading the incredible post. I'll post my story when I finish reading all of it.