Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Done! Never want to see it again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Mattias Fahlberg

Some stuff. Enjoy!

[Image: YodabyMattiasFahlberg2012.jpg]

[Image: GollumbyMattiasFahlberg2012.jpg]

[Image: batman_by_ornia-d4e3zrh.jpg]

[Image: darth_vader_by_ornia-d4ka8zq.jpg]

[Image: fairy_by_ornia-d4jdrm3.jpg]

[Image: link_by_ornia-d4hcehi.jpg]

[Image: minotaur_by_ornia-d4jdqww.jpg]

Mattias Fahlberg

Latest stuff.

[Image: Hellboy.jpg]

[Image: Abe%20Sapien.jpg]

Butterknife

Wow.. Absolutely brilliant. I love the Sith Lord undies haha. Just amazing paintings. Just have to say thanks for sharing this stuff! I'm sure everyone appreciates taking a glance at this! I especially love the lightning going on as well. You're just great! I wish I had something more constructive to offer.

Mattias Fahlberg

(03-03-2012, 04:38 AM)Butterknife Wrote: [ -> ]Wow.. Absolutely brilliant. I love the Sith Lord undies haha. Just amazing paintings. Just have to say thanks for sharing this stuff! I'm sure everyone appreciates taking a glance at this! I especially love the lightning going on as well. You're just great! I wish I had something more constructive to offer.

Thanks for your kind comment! I appreciate it. :D
Cool stuff man :)

Mattias Fahlberg

(03-04-2012, 03:33 AM)SulaMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Cool stuff man :)

Thanks! Checked out your stuff on DA and you also got some good stuff. :) +watch to that!
very awesome. nicely done, dude! cheers!

Mattias Fahlberg

(03-04-2012, 01:23 PM)Trobino Wrote: [ -> ]very awesome. nicely done, dude! cheers!

Happy you like it! :D

Mattias Fahlberg

Here is my latest stuff from these past two weeks.

Bloodsports entry!

[Image: WindwakerbyMattiasFahlberg2012.jpg]

WoW stuff!

[Image: Thrall.jpg]

[Image: Dijin.jpg]

Overworked Studies

[Image: Iron%20Man%202012.jpg]

[Image: Ghostrider%202012.jpg]

Your work reminds me of some illustrations of Dave R. from few years ago. A path to go. good luck with that!

Mattias Fahlberg

(03-17-2012, 12:26 AM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: [ -> ]Your work reminds me of some illustrations of Dave R. from few years ago. A path to go. good luck with that!

Thank you! It's a hard road to walk tbh. Paint or die is my way of living.
Here is some new stuff from 12/3 to 23/3! Enjoy!

[Image: Javik.jpg]

[Image: Chewbacca.jpg]

[Image: Joker.jpg]

[Image: Prometheus.jpg]
Dude! this is insane! amazing studies

Mattias Fahlberg

(03-24-2012, 01:09 PM)Kike Rdz Wrote: [ -> ]Dude! this is insane! amazing studies

Thank you! Trying my best to get better. :)
First one is great. Also the skin on the last one looks very realistic. keep it up!

SINED

Good work with the skin texture on the prometheus one

Mattias Fahlberg

(03-25-2012, 07:18 PM)Piotr Jasielski Wrote: [ -> ]First one is great. Also the skin on the last one looks very realistic. keep it up!

Thank you!
(03-26-2012, 02:02 AM)SINED Wrote: [ -> ]Good work with the skin texture on the prometheus one

Thanks! I'm working hard trying to paint skin without having to spend hours making it look "real". :) I appreciate your comment.
This is how the industry professionals do it. I hope I can help lots of aspiring artists by revealing this trick! Texture brush pack included. :)

I don't know for how long I will be able to keep this out there before someone tells me to remove it so please help me share it. :)

Get the free (for now) extension HERE and the brush-set HERE.
This extension is compatible with Photoshop CS3-CS6.

[Image: SimplifyGuideFinal.jpg]

Have a good DAY!
*giggles*

dwalkerart

I don't know how I feel about that last post Mattias.

Mattias Fahlberg

(04-02-2012, 06:56 AM)dwalkerart Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know how I feel about that last post Mattias.

You are messing with me, right? Riiiiiight? :/

dwalkerart

Oops, hehe =)
Pages: 1 2