Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: My Latest Drawings :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bushu

hi i am new here, a video interview of alex negrea brought me here, this year my goal is to improve my skills. to improve a lot :D
here are some of my drawings so far, i am really trying my best to improve in painting textures without using any photo textures, any critiques and comments are welcome :)
all the content is fan art. It show how u can render but that do not show any of what you do apart from that.Is this finish work or portfolio stuff that the question.

bushu

(03-24-2015, 02:26 AM)darktiste Wrote: [ -> ]all the content is fan art. It show how u can render but that do not show any of what you do apart from that.Is this finish work or portfolio stuff that the question.

yup i know actually all that started as a study, right know i am focusing on, practicing the basics or the fundamentals such as human anatomy and etc. I'll try to draw original characters and creature next time :) thanks by the way.