Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: DEAD HANGOUT ): (Join our Hangout! You know, if you want to, whatever...)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

If some of you peeps are looking for fellow artists to help inspire and shoot the shit with, we may have the hangout you're after.

We've built up a pretty decent skype/google hangout group from the daggers forum, full of all kinds of people with mixed abilities, backgrounds etc.  Its a pretty casual affair, not a study group exactly but somewhere to find a bit of conversation and a screen-share or two.

EDIT: Sorry guys, things have changed and the group fractured a while back!  We all have our own things going on, but I'm still loosely in touch with a few guys.  I'd personally advise checking out twitch creative, some good stuff happening there.  Peace out!
hmm il be there

akirascrolls

I'll be there :)
I'll definitely drop by :)
Are you guys still doing this? i'd like to start going to a daily hangout, the other ones are to unpredictable for when people are on.
Wouldn't be bad to do a hangout or just an iirc!
Hi guys i'll try to make it for 7pm GMT daily as well.
That's noon for me, I shouldn't be sleeping in so much anyways. Hopefully it's still a thing!