Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: hi hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone, i'm gina. i'm still in high school but i'm working super hard to improve. my dream is to draw comics. i usually don't do online stuff because i get nervous about posting my work, but i thought it'd be helpful to join a community since i don't have many artist friends. i do a lot of line work but i'm trying to work on painting and backgrounds. i look forward to meeting people and leveling up my art skills!
HI Gina, I also am aspiring to do comics and graphic novels, would love to get along side you sometime and do some drawings :)
(03-30-2015, 11:23 AM)Benjisee Wrote: [ -> ]HI Gina, I also am aspiring to do comics and graphic novels, would love to get along side you sometime and do some drawings :)

that would be awesome!
(03-30-2015, 11:37 AM)mercymercy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-30-2015, 11:23 AM)Benjisee Wrote: [ -> ]HI Gina, I also am aspiring to do comics and graphic novels, would love to get along side you sometime and do some drawings :)

that would be awesome!

Cool man , Iv'e added you to my buddy list. Still trying to figure this sight out! looking foward to seeing some of your work, defo would advise opening up a sketchbook on here, its really cool.