Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Crowther's Sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey my fellow Daggers!

Here's my sketchbook, where I'll periodically post stuff I'm working on, as well as finished works.

Please feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think, thanks:D

So this is the development sketches for a goblin concept I did:[attachment=66074]

Here is the final concept:[attachment=66075]
Here is another of my concepts.[attachment=66157]
More development sketches:[attachment=66298]

And here is the final concept:[attachment=66300]
Ideation and development for a building concept I did.[attachment=66606]

And here is the final concept:[attachment=66607]
love seeing these development shots, nice work with the helmet designs on the knight. looking forward to seeing more! :)
(04-15-2015, 09:37 AM)rainbowsorknives Wrote: [ -> ]love seeing these development shots, nice work with the helmet designs on the knight. looking forward to seeing more! :)

Thank you very much for the kind words:) I really appreciate it!

[attachment=66716]Here is a development sheet for another concept that I worked on. A fantasy mechanical-type golem:)

And here is the final concept:
[attachment=66717]
OK, so another post. First the development for this character:
[attachment=66806]

And then the final piece. I was trying to give elves a more natural and almost primitive feel.

[attachment=66807]
Here is another piece. This is a vehicle I did for the cyberpunk project at school:)
[attachment=67295]
Great work, man!
I really like your mechs and machines! Keep up the good work :)
(05-02-2015, 09:18 PM)Silferath Wrote: [ -> ]Great work, man!
I really like your mechs and machines! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you very much! I am glad you are enjoying my work:)

OK, so here's another vehicle concept. This time it's a anti-grav speeder:)

[attachment=67425]

[attachment=67426]
Hey guys!

So today it's time for a character:)

[attachment=67632]

[attachment=67633]
Hey all! Here's another character I designed for a school project. Yashihono the adventurer.

[attachment=67946]

[attachment=67947]
what the heck!? :O who are you and where have you been all of my life? Your art is so frickin awesome dude! The way you present it, its top notch! keep up man ;)
Wow, your sketchbook is really impressive - designs, colours, everything! I couldn't pick a favorite even if I tried to. :')
I look forward to your new posts! Thumbs_up
Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate the support:) I'm still quite new to digital art, so it's awesome to hear that people like my work:D

Will post some new stuff soon!
Hey guys! Here's a piece I made for the Witcher 3 Fanart Competition, I hope you enjoy it:)

[attachment=68296]
An expression sheet I did for a character of mine:)

[attachment=68425]
A portrait I did of one of my characters. Krudoth Skullbreaker - a troll chieftain.

[attachment=68592]
Hey guys:) Here is a creature concept I did, I went for a more "realistic" creature, so it is a deerlike animal with a mane and crazy antlers:)

[attachment=68674]
Pages: 1 2 3