Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: Corneliussens sketchbook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there, been around for a while, i havent really posted anything or looked around that much on this site, but i belive i finally reached a level where you guys could be a potential source for critique sparing and reaching the next level, i have been working with art for about 1 and a half year now where i just have been studying like mad.

and im applying to a CGA class here in Denmark (computer grafic artists)

my portfolio wich i finished here in marts 2015 can be seen on www.larsdc.com if you wanna see what level i belive i am at.

I do know theres is some pure crap in there, and thats allright, because the requirements were so versatile, i wasnt able to spread my knowledge that far. anyways here goes some of my latests sketches studies and idears.

[Image: ldcreativedk?ref=hl]
a 3 hour value sketch

[Image: Alia-Atreides-523681328]
my idear of alia atreides from the dune series

[Image: ldcreativedk?ref=hl]
1 hour quick sketch

[Image: ?type=1&theater]
a master study.

[Image: praticing-linework-flat-colors-522777580]
a sketch trying to hit stanley laus kinda style.

i dnt upload my anatomical studies/gesture/lifedrawing

but i do 2 hours hands/feet 2 hours head and 2 hours gesture each day.

i do around 10 hours of anatomical studies each week where i try and master the anatomical knowledge.

and the rest of the time i do still studies/rendering studies.

I upload everything i do to my facebook profile at Lcreative where all my digital work is being uploaded - Lately i skimmed down on the crappy studies or the stuff taht doesnt work that well,

but ye, there you go.. Ill try and upload more over time but ye. Thats it.. im here! im .. wait.. no im just here!

id love to get more involved with crimson daggers, currently im all on my own, i been in a sort of art commuity but its quite dead and the remainders are anime freaks, so ye.. I dnt get much out of that.. So id love to enter a online community where i am forced to keep on my toes to get to the next level.

Anyways thx for watching some of my sketches.

have a nice day :)
Just to let you know i only see broken image sorry if it only me