Crimson Daggers — Art forum

Full Version: What's up?!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Am1L

Hey guys! I finally decided to join the forums, tho I've been lurking for a long time. Learning from a community, who really helps and gives honest advice, is an actual path to become a professional artist, and that is really motivating!

I'm from Azores, Portugal, but live in Toronto, Canada. Came here because of a girl, shit didnt work out but stayed anyway! Its an awesome city for artists, there's always something going on. Canada is also great for artists since we've got a couple of big game company headquarters here, and that was a major fact for me deciding (finally) to make art as a career.

Grew up being the artsy kid but somewhere in highschool, I stopped drawing all together. Magic the Gathering artists were my biggest inspiration (Brom's angels, John Avon's land art, Donato Giancola's sheer beauty and feeling, among so many others). Now people like Dave Rapoza, Miles Johnston, Noah Bradley, Jeremy Lipking, Jeremy Mann (among others :p) are who I look for inspiration/motivation.

Did two years for architecture but quit, since, among other reasons, my program had no creativity in it. Also, I just fucking love concept art too much, and everything related to it, that I really feel its what I'm supposed to do.

So thats my bio! I'll be working to put stuff here soon :)

Cheers!

UntoldPromises

Hi! I'm new too :)
I'm from Madrid, Spain. I'm 19 years old and am kind of starting out. Hopefully I'll put stuff up here too :)

Am1L

Hey, hermano! :) Bring on the art!
Welcome guys, time to level up! :)